Magento is the most popular and leading eCommerce platform which used for online stores. It is a system based on the Model View ViewModel (MVVM) System. It is a high-performant, scalable solution with powerful out of the box functionality and a large community built around it that continues to add new features. You can know here, what is magento 2 and why magento 2 essential for eCommerce stores.
It was released in 2015 and in is a re in-visioning of the platform bringing it up to date with the latest development practices as a foundation for future features and growth.
An MVVM architecture provides a more robust separation between the Model and the View layers.
Now, it offers several exclusive features that were not present in the earlier version and resolved the problems with previous versions. In Magento 2, everything as a module. For example, Module itself, theme etc.
Common Features of Magento 2:
- Marketing and Conversion Tools
- SEO Features
- Site Management Features
- Catalogue Management Features
- Checkout, Payment and Shipping Features
- Order Management Features
- Customer Accounts and Customer Service Features
- International Support Features
- Analytics and Reporting Features
- Mobile Commerce Features
Mobile Commerce Features
- Responsive, mobile-friendly design
- E commerce site optimized for all devices
Exciting Features of Magento 2
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Drag-and-Drop Functions to Create and Design Web Pages
- Enhanced Payments Module
- Sync your Inventory and Store with Amazon
- Instant Purchase
- Mobile-friendly Shopping Experience
- Feature-rich Admin Dashboard
- Asynchronous API for Faster and Better Customer Experience
- Support for Elastic Search
- Two-Factor Authentication
Magento 2 Hosting
I recommend you to use Nexcess hosting. Web hosting optimized for your eCommerce platform. Cloud hosting, cloud solutions, enterprise hosting, un-managed hosting. Dedicated Servers. Register Domain. BBB Accredited Business. Highlights: BBB Accredited Business, Chat Support Available.
If you are in new in Web development then please go through it first 🙂